Veggiecol – Vegetarian Collagen Supplement
British nutraceutical company, Rejuvenated Ltd (Collagen Shots, H3O Night Repair) have launched their latest product Veggiecol. A new generation collagen supplement, Veggiecol has been created to meet the needs of vegetarians. It contains a highly concentrated collagen derived from egg proteins which is combined with active skincare ingredients including Hyaluronic Acid. Veggiecol provides an alternative to those who seek a collagen supplement that is not a marine or animal derivative.
Veggiecol’s unique formulation is the result of a number of years research and development by Rejuvenated Ltd. Its specifically formulated vegetarian amino acid profile is known to enhance collagen production within the skin and it also contains vegetarian based proteins, glycosaminoglycans and glycoproteins in similar rations to those found in non-vegetarian collagen supplements.
Clinical studies show that over 94% of those who tested Veggiecol, have seen an improvement in overall condition of skin, hair and nails, delivering optimal results with on-going usage. Taken twice daily, Veggiecol helps to maintain firm, plump and healthy skin from within.
Veggiecol Ingredient list and benefits
- Glycoproteins: Found in cell membranes, they function in cell-to-cell recognition. They have an important role in protection, structural integrity and cell adhesion and assist in developing elastic fibres of elastin and connective tissue.
- Chondroitin sulfate: Proteins with glycosaminoglycans (GAGs), a family of carbohydrates with its primary role to maintain and support collagen, elastin and plumpness in the cellular spaces. It helps collagen and elastin fibres to retain moisture.
- Hyaluronic acid: Often referred to as the fountain of youth, it can hold up to 1000 times its own weight in water and provides a cushion filler between collagen fibres and elastin.
- Amino acid L-cysteine: A building block of the antioxidant glutathione, arguably the body’s most important antioxidant that recharges Vitamin C and E in the battle against oxidization.
- Hydroxyproline : The key amino acid in the stimulation of fibroblasts which in turn stimulate the production of collagen.
- Glucosamine, keratin and lysozyme: Protect cells from oxidative stress and boost the immune system. Inhibits the production of tyrosinase, reducing the production of melanin and hyperpigmentation.
- Vitamin C: Contributes to normal collagen formation for the function of skin, cartilage & blood vessels.
- Riboflavin, Niacin, Vitamin C & Zinc: Contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin.
- Copper: Contributes to regulating skin pigmentation
- Acai berry: A super berry fruit packed with amino acids, antioxidants, minerals & vitamins.
Free from Gluten, lactose, sugar and artificial preservatives. Not suitable for Vegans.
Veggiecol RRP £39.95, 60 x capsules (30 Day Supply)
Veggicol and other nutraceutical supplements by Rejuvenated Ltd can be bought via their website and through a select network of skincare centres in the UK and Ireland.
For further information contact:
BeautyEditPro.com Note: Rejuvenated Ltd. have sent me a 30 day supply of Veggiecol to try out and consider for review. I will share my thoughts and experiences of the product next month.